SkylightPayCard is the official prepaid card by which users can easily check their account balance at www.skylightpaycard.com login portal. There are several approaches to check the balance of the card. Users if have any issues checking their balance, can check this particular section for the same.
Here are some ways to check the SkylightPayCard Balance:-
- Call 1-877-814-7679 and follow the instructions, and it is accessible in English and Spanish.
- Visit the official site www.skylightpaycard.com and click on the “Register” tab. Or click “Activate a new card or register for online access” if users have not registered for online access.
- Users can even check the balance by downloading the Skylight mobile banking app for iOS or Android. Individuals must register to access the SkylightPayCard Login portal online to set up a username and password and ultimately an online account for maintaining the card balance.
- Write “BAL” and send it to 22622. Users should perpetually be logged in to get alerts. However, to sign up for anytime alerts, visit www.skylightpaycard.com, click on the Subscribe tab, click Anytime Alerts, and acknowledge the instructions to set up notifications and alerts.
- Check the SkylightPayCard Balance at the ATM. Please see the cardholder agreement for more data on the relevant charges.
To review the records users received when the SkylightPayCard was issued, call Skylight client service at the phone number from the back of the card.
By first verifying the identity on the official site, users can effortlessly activate the prepaid card. All login data and activation directions are printed on the documents which the users receive along with the physical card.
For businesses, the Skylight Pay Card is more than just a card that is utilized to distribute paychecks to representatives as it helps them cover their bases in terms of enrollment, administration, financing, management, and more.
Using the Netspend Skylight ONE PayOptions program, they can get the information required and perform a variety of activities quickly and conveniently accessible to the portal resources.